Some of my highlights
- Speaker and Instructor of traditional Oaxacan cuisine for different universities of the country and local universities.
- Documentary “A walk through Oaxaca” with chef Margarita Carrillo de Salinas for Canal el Gourmet.
- Documentary “The Moles” with Pedro Salmerón for channel the Gourmet.
- Bring the flavors of traditional Oaxacan cuisine to The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone In April of 2017.
- Participate in the World Street Food congress in Manila Philippines In June 2017.
Celia is at the head of the group of traditional cooks of Oaxaca and her great passion for the cuisine of her state made her the recipient of the 2012 National Regional Cuisine Award.
She is the founder of the Slow Food Oaxaca movement, belongs to the world network of mother terra chefs and is a delegate of the Conservatory of Mexican Gastronomic Culture.
In May 2012 she managed to incorporate chilhuacle chile into the ark of Mexican taste, so that it was part of an international bulwark.
Instructor of the masters degree in Mexico at the Culinary Art School 2015 and 2016.
Owner and founder of Restaurante Las quince Letras, which appears in the list of the 120 Best restaurants in Mexico for Mexican cuisine and San Pellegrino 2016 and 2017 and 2018.
Celia Florián shows her great love for Oaxacan cuisine that she inherited from her grandmother and mother. The base of its kitchen is built on the use of the diversity of the state’s products, works directly with local producers seeking to recover the sustainability of the Oaxacan countryside.